As seen on the Dr. Oz show.
Increase Skin Hydration
Reduce Itchiness & Redness
Minimize Small Lines & Wrinkles
Promotes Skin Smoothness
Fights Signs of Aging Visibly & Within
REPLENISH - Anti-Aging Phytoceramide gives results. View our Clinical Studies here.
Phytoceramides (phyto meaning plant) are plant derived ceramides. Ceramides are lipids that are naturally found in our bodies. Ceramides make up about 40% off our skin and as we age, this percentage goes down dramatically. Phytoceramides have been shown to replenish the protective barrier of the skin and hydrate the skin from the inside out. Ceramides are essential for retaining moisture inside the skin and have been clinically shown to improve moisture retention, dryness, roughness and appearance.
The phytoceramide we use in Facelift Dermacare is derived from rice. Rice derived phytoceramide from Oryza has been clinically tested to be superior to any other phytoceramide, including wheat. Our product is gluten free!
Ceramide PCD from Rice vs Wheat Derived Ceramides
Skin and Water Content After 3 and 6 Weeks
Corneus Layer - Dryness after 3 and 6 Weeks
The lower the number, the less dryness
Skin Roughness After 3 and 6 Weeks
- 33 People - 6 Male, 27 Female
- Average Age: 25
- Placebo-controlled double blind study six weeks duration
- 40 mg/day daily intake of ceramides provide by Oryza (rice)
- Both dermatological and three dimensional microscopic skin surface analaysis performed
(VISIOCAN by Courage and Khaza Gmbh)
- Evaluated skin moisture content, smoothness, roughness and scaliness (degree of dryness of the
- Study release June 1, 2000, completed by the independent third party at Soiken, Japan, Institute of
General Medical Sciences.