Look 10 Years Younger in Just 4 Weeks! Look 10 Years Younger      in Just 4 Weeks! Shopping Cart

Comment on our anti aging supplements!!!

Anti Aging Supplements

"Phytoceramides help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve the structural integrity of the skin. Used in Japan for centuries, the FDA has just approved the oral use of this powerful anti-ager.

Phytoceramides are the plant-derived equivalent of ceramides, a lipid that keeps your skin hydrated and plump. You start to lose ceramides as you age, and as a result, your skin beings to appear rough and wrinkled. Taking phytoceramides orally restores the natural outer layer of the skin. These powerful molecules work from the inside out, getting absorbed into the bloodstream and carried to the inner layer of your skin. From there, they seep to the outermost layer where they restore the cracked and damaged barrier, moisturize, and fill out wrinkles and sun-damaged areas."

Topical vitamin C is best for anti-aging. In fact, applying vitamin C to the skin can be 20 times more effective than taking it orally. One of the most powerful functions of vitamin C is its role in the production of collagen, a protein that gives your skin its elasticity. As you age, collagen breaks down and wrinkles begin to form. Stabilizing your skin’s levels of vitamin C can help to counteract wrinkle formation by increasing collagen production."*  - Dr. Oz

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Kimberly (Wednesday, August 27 14 10:49 am EDT)

I really love every product I have tried so far. Thanks!

• Kim (Tuesday, February 25 14 06:02 pm EST)

I have all your products and just have to say that they are the best that I have ever used. I have spent thousands of dollars trying to get my face better and in just a few weeks of using yours, my face is better than ever. I can't wait to try your new mask. I'm sure it won't disappoint.

• Nina L. (Tuesday, February 04 14 11:19 am EST)

I really love your Salicylic cleanser. It has really helped my rosacea.

• Johnny (Wednesday, August 14 13 03:54 pm EDT)

I have been using the hydrate DNA repair for about 3 weeks. I really love the way it makes my skin feel and look. I was starting to get lines around my eyes and between my eyebrows. Now with using this product, I can't see any lines at all. I am not a huge fan of using a lot of products on my skin, but this is a great one that I will continue to use.

• Mary (Saturday, July 27 13 12:14 pm EDT)

I used to have severely dry dehydrated skin that was flaky and itchy. I have used every kind of product on the market, topical and supplement alike. I thought there was nothing that would help!
    Then I came across an article where Dr. Oz was promoting phytoceramide's for younger more hydrated skin. So, I started researching. I have a gluten allergy, so you can imagine my disappointment when all of the phytoceramides that I found were made of wheat. I thought all hope was lost... until I came across Facelift Dermacare. So I ordered my first bottle with anticipation, hoping it would help me. It took about 2 months for me to notice a dramatic difference. My skin has completely transformed! It doesn't itch or burn and is actually plump and not dry. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes! Sorry this is such a long comment, but I just want other's to know that your product has helped me so much. Other people have noticed too! You have a lifetime customer.

• Allison (Sunday, July 07 13 12:29 pm EDT)

All I can say is WOW! I am a believer now that I see and feel the results in my skin.

• Sarah (Friday, July 05 13 05:21 pm EDT)

I can't believe that this is my skin! I originally ordered Replenish for
    my dry wrinkled skin. I can tell you that it has helped with more than just my face! My hair and nails have become stronger and healthier and my cracked feet are no more! Definitely use it for at least 4 weeks...you will not be sorry. Thank you for making such a great
    product!

<< New text box >>

*Faceliftsop.com/Facelift Dermacare is not endorsed by or in any way affiliated with Dr. Mehmet Oz, ZoCo Productions LLC or to ZoCo 1 LLC. ZoCo 1 LLC is the owner of the following trademarks: DR. OZ™, ASK DR. OZ™ and THE DOCTOR OZ SHOW™. We are an independent and unofficial retail site unrelated to any of the entities above.

GLUTEN FREE phytoceramide

Contact US

Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to place an order. You can also order online here.

As seen on the Dr. Oz show.

Increase Skin Hydration

Reduce Itchiness & Redness

Minimize Small Lines & Wrinkles

Promotes Skin Smoothness

Fights Signs of Aging Visibly & Within

Clinical Studies

REPLENISH - Anti-Aging Phytoceramide gives results.  View our Clinical Studies here.

Get Social With Us